Monday, June 13, 2011

Wish To Love & To-Be Loved Like This...


I love you, the love of my life
I need you, our love is right
I’ve found the one that my soul loves
No other love means so much
I prayed to my God for a heart to keep
He gave me the one, He knew my needs
Over and over this love is sweet
I recognize the joy that makes our love complete
God gave you to me


You’re the one I prayed for long ago
Fearless trust I never thought I’d know
I’ve found the answer to my dreams
My eyes were opened to love’s mystery


I prayed to my God for a heart to keep
He gave me the one, He knew my needs
Over and over this love is sweet
I recognize the joy that makes our love complete
God gave you to me


The love of my life…


I love you, the love of my life
I need you, our love is right
I’ve found the one that my soul loves
No other heart gives so much

God gave you to me
You’re the one I love
You are the love of my life




I heart U...
Nothing much could i say.
Hope Allah, could hear our pray.
May our dreams come true. Be together forever.
May our journey of love easier and always get Bless from God.
I hope our path to the gates of marriage will be as smooth as we dream it to be...
-CNK-

No comments:

Popular Posts

JOURNEY OF ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ahmad Darweesy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Arissa Nur Dalily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers