Thursday, September 27, 2012

Super cool. Hehe.

The Beetle was on top of my header!




I think, Nuffnang was doing good work and quick too.

Apa tidaknya, last week I just blog about Vw event yang super owsem, sampai my husband and I dapat buat photo shoot sampai 7 keping. Printed ya. Hehe.

 

And the owsem part I can download the softcopy of those photo from the net! Yeay!
So here I share the link to those whom wanted to download your pix! J Super easy.

 



 
 
Just fill up the Unique ID - press ENTER.
 



Ok back to the story.

Last week I have blog about pre and after event have been held.
Pre event >> HERE
After event >> HERE



Ok, now enjoy the pics that I mention above.

 

 

Sediaaaa mula!


 
"Postcard" as per mention in the previous post.  :)
 
 
 
These are the hasil. teeheehehe
 
 
 
And I think this was the best shoot kot.



 
Ini yang I downloaded dari link yang I bg kat atas tu.
Super clear kan?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hurm.. tak sia-sia I pegi.. :p
 
 
 
 
Masa this event ni I rasa the little tiny dah wujud in my womb. :) See the buncitness of my perot.
LOL! malu i!




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haaa dah agak dah ko preggy haha.. alhamdulillah.. taniah.. jage diri n kandungan ya.. selamat menjalani kisah hidup as a preggy mom ;)

-diha

Popular Posts

JOURNEY OF ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ahmad Darweesy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Arissa Nur Dalily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers