Thursday, April 04, 2013

5th Anniversary 4.4.13

To you, who completes me, who makes me whole.

My beloved friend, soulmate, & love.

We went through so much together. 
Through the good and very bad times. 
We stood by each other no matter what. 
We grow stronger every minute; and 
We never stay mad at each other for too long. 
We may have our ups; and
We may have our downs but if we just keep the faith we can get through anything.

Our talks are so funny at times, we can laugh for hours.
Being with you makes me feel so much happier 
You made me what I am today.
I thank you for making me feel like I matter in life.

My crush turned into friend, 
Friend turned into best friend, 
Bestie turned into husband and wife which means soulmates for life.

I love you Suami, Kawan susah&senang, Kawan gaduh&gelak,
Lillahita'ala!
Dunya wal Akhirah.

Inshallah.

"Some years this day
You came to my life like a stranger
You have become part of me
You have supported me thru my ups n downs
Happy 5th anniversary my truly friend n soulmate dunia akhirat"

With full of love,
Isterimu, Khairunnisa

No comments:

Popular Posts

JOURNEY OF ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ahmad Darweesy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Arissa Nur Dalily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers